Pages

Tuesday 8 February 2011

GAMING: One A Day Project and Retro Revisited Blog

Hmmmm, has it really been that long since i've posted anything on here?

Well, i'm not completely out of the blogging loop, as i've been taking part in the One A Day 2011 project - where you must write about something every day.

Instead of rambling about my inconsequential life (which I know the majority could not care about), I decided to write about a retro game every day. Some you will have heard about. Others, perhaps not. Hence the name of the site, Retro Revisited.

Whether I can get 365 posts done, I do not know, but i'll give it a damn good try. You can catch up with over 10,000 words of retro related ramblings right here.

You can also subscribe to my Twitter feed here. I pretty much just tweet about the blog by the way. Not about every single thing that i'm doing in a day, therefore swamping your feed (I hate those type of people). I'll follow you right back if you do so, unless you're one of the aforementioned feed swampers.

No comments:

Post a Comment