Pages

Friday 22 January 2010

LARGE NOSE MAN- Chapter 5

*What is this? A continuing story about a superhero I made up, Large Nose Man. I wrote much of this many years ago, so I have edited it to make (some) sense, although it’s just a bit of fun really. One new chapter up every fortnight!*

Chapter five

“Hello Ladies and gentlemen…its time to die!” Declared The Doctor, with his monocle continuing to glint menacingly.

“You’re an madman, there’s no ladies here!” blurted out Mr Webb, as Kent jumped behind the desk.

“Well, you look like a lady at least, and that’s good enough for me! Come on Webb, it time for us to take a little trip to the nuclear reactor. You too, pussy behind the desk! ” Declared The Doctor, signalling his goons to grab them.

“The reactor is locked up at the moment, and I’m not sure…“ tailed off Webb.

“I think you’ll find a way of opening it. We all know this day has been a long time coming. I’m just surprised that you just didn’t hand your factory over sooner…” interrupted The Doctor.

“To you? I would rather die!” Cried Webb, as one of the Doctors goons grabbed him and gestured for him to walk towards the door.

“This can, of course, be arranged. Thanks to a little…nuclear accident.” Laughed The Doctor, as the other goon grabbed Alex.

“Get moving you cowards!” Demanded one of the goons, as he rammed the end of his shotgun into Alex’s ribs.

Just my luck, Alex thought, as they walked down the empty corridor. If I were late I wouldn’t be dying in a few minutes. Damn my punctuality.

“Here it is….” mumbled Mr Webb, sadly, as he fumbled with the door’s keys.

“Come on, come on” said the Doctor impatiently. “I have other evil plans for today you know…”

As Webb stalled with his keys he mumbled to Alex. “I hope you have some kind of plan kid. Because I’ve got nothing…”

Alex looked at him with regretful eyes. He too, had nothing.

“Enough mumbling you two” grunted one of those goons, plunging his shotgun into Webb’s side.

The metal door clinked.

“Finally! You should have used your nuclear plant to mutate yourself and give yourself a third hand. God knows your slow ass needs one Webb!” Joked The Doctor. “Not including the huge amount of time you’ve cost the reader, reading this dull chapter!”

The door creaked open. Alex and Webb were minutes from a rather ugly and unfair nuclear related death, unless they thought of something. Anything.

*

For the other chapters, visit here-

http://ebtksonline.blogspot.com/search/label/Large%20Nose%20Man

No comments:

Post a Comment